The blocklist feature allows a list owner to specify a list of email addresses and email domains from which to block incoming mail to their list.
To use this feature, please follow the steps below:
- Log on to UT Lists and select Archives next to your list from the My Lists option.
- Choose the list you want to use the blocklist feature for.
- Select List Configuration from the lists' homepage.
- In the list configuration nav bar, choose the Blocklist item.
- Enter addresses to block.
- Select save at the bottom of the page when you are finished with your modifications.
The changes to the blocklist management console are immediate and messages sent to the list after the changes will be filtered by the blocklist.