MFA: Multi-Factor Authentication Knowledge Base
Number of views : 4155
Article Number : KB0017949
Published on : 2020-05-01
Last modified : 2020-05-01 20:31:55
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help
Welcome to the University's Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Knowledge Base
The knowledge articles below are designed to:
- Assist new users with registration.
- Provide registration information for smartphones, landlines, tablets, etc.
- Answer MFA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Provide additional resources for MFA.
Help make our university secure and get started with MFA today.
- First time registration for a mobile phone or landline.
- Registering other devices.
- What is Duo?
- Why is the university using MFA?
- What low-cost or zero cost options exist?
- What if I don't have Wi-Fi?
- How do I use MFA from abroad?
- Help Videos
Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.