How to log in to the Pantheon dashboard with your EID
Number of views : 18
Article Number : KB0015006
Published on : 2023-05-30
Last modified : 2023-05-30 14:29:00
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help
New users must request a Pantheon developer account before logging in for the first time.
To log on to the Pantheon dashboard with your UT EID credentials, follow these steps:
- Navigate to https://dashboard.pantheon.io/login and click the "Log In with Email" button
- In the "Email" field enter your Institutional Identifier (IID) email address, which is the format of your UT EID followed by
- The password field should disappear, and the text "SINGLE SIGN-ON ENABLED" will be displayed at the top of the form, as shown here:
- Click the "Log In" button to be redirected to the Enterprise Authentication login screen.
- Log in as normal using your UT EID and password. After successful authentication, you will be redirected back to the Pantheon Dashboard, logged in to your account.
Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.