This site requires JavaScript to be enabled
Welcome Guest|
Recent searches

FAQ: How do I request an accommodation under the American with Disabilities Act (ADA)?

Number of views : 8
Article Number : KB0014299
Published on : 2019-01-22
Last modified : 2020-05-06 21:51:11
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help

To arrange for an ADA accommodation, please contact the University's Office for Inclusion and Equity for Employee Accommodations:





Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.