Number of views : 6
Article Number : KB0013787
Published on : 2020-10-01
Last modified : 2020-10-01 18:09:26
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help
All customers implicitly acknowledge the ITS Database SLA (Service Level Agreement) when they solicit ITS Database Services. Below are four key elements that are under the customer responsibilities section of the SLA document:
- Application owners must provide and maintain contact information. They must assign and maintain an on-site departmental technical contact (liaison) for the ITS Systems Database team. The technical contact will provide application support for the customer’s application and/or can act as a liaison to the customer’s application support group.
- Customer must also provide and maintain the owner/executive sponsor contact and the billing contact information. Failure to maintain updated contact information and any inability of the ITS Database team to establish communication with the customer contacts may result in the suspension or decommissioning of provided database resources and services at the discretion of the ITS Database team.
- Customers are responsible for creating and maintaining a set of testing use cases that will be used by the customer to perform acceptance testing when the ITS Systems DB Team is testing database version upgrades, hardware migrations, etc.
- Please review the ITS DB Testing Plan documentation.
- Customers implicitly acknowledge that they understand and agree to these testing requirements when they solicit ITS Database services.
- All customers must adhere to the UT Austin Information Resources Use and Security Policy and associated standards as they relate to the acquisition, development, testing, implementation, and production usage of servers, software, applications, networking, related systems, or data stored on their respective systems. The customer also agrees to adhere to the Minimum Security Standards for Application Development and Administration and the Secure Web Application Coding Guidelines when deploying custom developed applications that utilize ITS supported databases.
Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.