UT EID \you•tee ee•eye•dee\ n (1995): Short for University of Texas Electronic Identity. A UT EID allows anyone with a relationship to the university to use restricted online applications.
The UT EID is your online account at The University of Texas at Austin. Click the links below to see what the UT EID will help you do.
Self Service: Reset your EID Password
If you have forgotten your password or received a message that your UT EID is locked, you can use this Request to have it reset. You may also use the self service reset linked above.
- Access to online tools
- Perspective Students applications
- Alumni resources
- Job applicants need to apply
- Current Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Family members use to access eproxy
- Former University community memebers
- Access to wi-fi network