We are committed to educating and supporting our customers, and one another.
The ID Center, provides proximity-enabled ID cards for students, faculty, staff, official visitors and university affiliates as required. The ID Center also upgrades UT EIDs for eligible individuals to allow full access to online services.
Hours of Operation
On-site Mon - Fri 8 AM – 5 PM
Phone 512 - 475 - 9400
Online Submit a Request
On-site Flawn Academic Center
How Do I...
Visit our ID Center website for more information!
Please use the associated form for Remote EID Upgrade requests.
To verify whether your EID has already been upgraded, visit the EID Self-Help Tools and select “Upgrade my EID”.
You WILL NEED an upgraded UT EID to:
- Register online for credit-by-exam tests
- View your grades online
- Access your tax forms online
- Update banking information online
- Make Payments on the What I Owe page
- Use Financial Aid to pay tuition or housing costs
You WILL NOT need an upgraded UT EID to:
- Register for classes
- Access Financial Aid Notification (FAN) to accept or decline an award
UT Service Desk staff may escalate requests as needed.