The ID Center, located on the first floor of the Flawn Academic Center (FAC), provides proximity-enabled ID cards for students, faculty, staff, official visitors and university affiliates as required. The ID Center also upgrades UT EIDs for eligible individuals to allow full access to online services.
Getting a new ID or EID Upgrade:
Requires a valid government-issued photo ID as proof of identity.
Sponsoring departments may request a UT ID card for university affiliates. The request must be included in the assignment in HRMS and the sponsor must agree to cover the costs of the card.
Request Requirements: Include a brief description for the purpose of the request, the name and EID (if available) of the person for whom the request is created, and the account number that should be used.
If you need assistance with creating a position with UT ID card privileges, please visit the HRMS Support web page.
- Proof of identity on Campus
- Building access
- UTprint eligible
- Make purchases on and off campus with Bevo Bucks
- Free Capitol Metro bus service
- EID Upgrades provide online access to credit-by-exam tests, grades, W-2s, payroll sites, and compliance training
- Students can manage financial aid
$10 per Sponsored ID card.