Enterprise Binary Repository
Development Operations (DevOps) is provided by the Middleware and Common Applications group within ITS Applications. The service provides a core set of offerings which include Version Control (source code and binary repositories) and other tools for software development, testing, and process automation for IT operations.
Artifactory is a repository and version control system that is optimized for binary artifacts such as compiled application files, Java archive (JAR) files and Docker style containers. Artifactory integrates with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Thoughtworks Go! for automating software testing and deployment.
New User requesting access? Select Login.
If you have any questions regarding Artifactory, select Request and submit your question via the comment field.
- Cloud-based storage and version control for management of binary artifacts
- Advanced search
- APIs for integration with CI/CD and other tools for software testing and deployment
This service and its offerings are provided as Common Good.
Service Uptime Availability: 98.6%
Consumer Requests Areas:
New User Access
Removal of Access
The Enterprise Binary Repository (Artifactory) is intended for use by campus software developers. Users of the service and identified owners/administrators agree to be aware of and adhere to the university's Acceptable Use Policy.
Subscribers agree to:
- Be responsible for creating and managing their projects in the repository
- Manage any and all authorizations necessary for developers to view and update the data in their repository
- Manage any permissions needed by others to manage the above authorizations for developers
- Delete the project and repository when it is no longer needed