Webcasts and Streaming Media
ITS/Multi-media provides live Webcasts and archival encoding of streaming media files for university departments, faculty, and staff. ITS/Multi-media can also provide a camera and operator for basic one-camera shoots.
ITS/Multi-media can stream presentations, meetings, and special events originating on campus.
University faculty and staff members can email email@example.com with order requests or questions.
- Produce Webcasts - real-time delivery of sound and video over the Internet.
- Archive streaming media files.
- Stream audio and video programming at different bandwidths to serve a number of audiences.
- Webcasts are viewable via Ustream with any browser.
- Camera and operator for basic one-camera shoots.
- Audio equipment is also available.
Flat-rate fee of $300 for access. Additional costs apply according to the level of service provided.
Streaming requests are handled as scheduled. We may not be able to provide the service requested for events that will occur sooner than two business days.
Technical support is available during live streaming.
Technical support is also available during regular working hours:
M-F 0730 - 1600
Direct Email firstname.lastname@example.org