UTmail is a branded G Suite service that provides eligible members of the University of Texas at Austin community with a University-affiliated @utexas.edu email address.
Use the Request button to sign up for UTmail or to manage your existing account.
Personal UTmail accounts are available to:
- Current/future/former students and alumni
Business UTmail accounts (valid only for the duration of employment) are available to:
- Current faculty and staff
Note: Business accounts are automatically converted to personal accounts upon retirement, unless a personal account already exists
UTmail is an optional service. However, students are still required to provide an email address for official university communication.
- Email account on the @utexas.edu domain.
- Twice the storage of normal Gmail accounts (30+ GB), with none of the ads.
- Choose your own account name.
- Easy-to-use browser interface.
- Convenient syncing with mobile devices via app or browser.
- Information Security Office (ISO) approved Google Drive Integration with Canvas using your UTmail account.
- Google Drive
UTmail is available at no cost.