Multimedia Equipment Work
Electronic and electromechanical equipment repair and maintenance; PA system installation, maintenance and repair; intercom repair and maintenance, two-way non-trunking radio maintenance, installation and licensing, A/V system integration, maintenance and repair.
Electronic and electromagnetic equipment installation, repair and maintenance.
The Request form can be used to order PA system, intercom, two-way radio and other equipment installation, maintenance and repair and other work.
- Installation, repair, and maintenance services for various types of electronic equipment and systems, including A/V equipment, two-way radios, intercoms,
- Design, licensing, consulting and technical support for The University's non-trunking two-way radio systems.
- Consultation and research for A/V equipment purchases and integration.
- Maintenance, installation and repair of A/V systems.
- Maintenance, installation and repair of video observation systems not related to security.
- Call 512-471-9238 if you have questions about what we can do.
Costs depend on the services needed.
Routine requests are typically addressed within two business days.
Technical support is available during regular working hours:
M-F 0730 - 1600
Direct Email firstname.lastname@example.org