Pantheon Hosting Plans
Pantheon Service Plans for Fiscal Year 2023-24 | September 1, 2023 - August 31, 2024
|Service Plan||Monthly Traffic Limits||Annual Fee|
25K visits 1
125K pages served 2
25K visits 3
125K pages served
250K pages served
750K pages served
|Performance Extra Large||
1.5M pages served
3M pages served
1. Pantheon defines “Visits” as: “Total amount of unique traffic (IP and user agent) to your site in a 24 hour period, excluding known bots and crawlers.”
2. Pantheon defines “Pages Served” as: “Total number of responses generated by WordPress or Drupal that are served to a visitor. This includes cached responses and non-HTML responses such as JSON.”
3. While the “Basic” and “Performance Small” plans appear the same in terms of monthly traffic limits, the Performance Small plan includes technical features intended for sites with higher performance needs, such as a higher number of PHP workers, the New Relic application performance monitoring tool, and Redis caching. For a full technical comparison of all site plans, please refer to https://pantheon.io/pricing-comparison
IMPORTANT: Overages and Plan Changes
Sites exceeding their monthly limits are subject to being upgraded to a higher level plan. Sites on the "Basic" plan may be upsized to the appropriate Performance-level plan after a single month of exceeding their traffic limit. Sites on "Performance" and higher plans include "Overage Protection," meaning that they will not be upsized until exceeding their traffic limit for two months. For more information, please refer to https://pantheon.io/docs/traffic-limits
Site hosting fees are prorated for the current fiscal year, and are charged via an Internal Direct Transfer (IDT) transaction at the time that a Pantheon sandbox is converted to a live site. Sites will be automatically renewed into the same service plan at the beginning of each fiscal year unless ITS is notified.
The selected service plan will remain in effect until either:
- The site’s owner requests that ITS change the plan
- Pantheon determines that the site is exceeding the monthly limit for the selected plan
In the case that the service plan is upsized for any reason, there will be an additional IDT to recover the prorated balance of the increased cost for the remainder of the fiscal year.
Site plans may be canceled in the middle of a fiscal year, but no reimbursements will be made, and monthly charges will not be prorated.