Not Receiving Mail From Automatic Processes (cron, email responders, mail clients)
By default, Sympa ignores messages from RFC 3834 compliant automation, such as the Linux "cron" subsystem, email responsders and mail clients, that include the header:
To disable this feature and allow mail to be distributed by your list that contains the 'Auto-Submitted' header, please follow the instructons below:
- Log on to UT Lists and select your list from the My Lists option.
- Select the Admin link for your list from the left hand menu.
- Hover over the Edit List Config menu item, then select Sending/Receiving Setup.
- Toggle the field 'Reject mail from automatic processes (crontab, etc)?' to off.
- Select Update at the bottom of the page.