This site requires JavaScript to be enabled
Recent searches

Summer Camp ID Card Requests

Number of views : 28
Article Number : KB0016843
Published on : 2019-07-08
Last modified : 2019-07-08 14:41:56
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help


To request UT ID cards for summer camp attendees, send the following information to

Please include EIDs for all attendees. Additional EIDs not included at the time of request may be delayed and eligibility for ID Cards at the start of camp will not be guaranteed.

  1. Name of the sponsoring department responsible for the camp group
  2. Describe why this group requires UT ID Cards
  3. Beginning and ending dates of the camp
  4. Account number to use for payment of the ID Cards
  5. Contact information for two contacts responsible for the camp
  6. Spreadsheet with a list of UT EIDs and names of the camp attendees (This list may be sent later if enrollment is ongoing, but please send the list at least 5 business days before the start date.)

Once the request is submitted, the ID Center will contact the camp sponsor to schedule a date for the camp attendees to go to the ID Card Center to receive their cards.

Before submitting your request, please review the accuracy of the EIDs and data provided for each ID card. Missing data or inaccuracies may cause additional delays in the fulfillment of the request.

What kind of access will be provided?

Summer campers will be granted the “Official Visitor” EID affiliation, and will have access to:

  • ID Cards
  • University Wi-Fi
  • Canvas
  • UT Box
  • Capitol Metro bus service









If you have questions for the ID Center, email  


Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.