Managing an existing Departmental Share
To manage an existing departmental share, navigate to the Austin Disk service page and select Request
- Select the radio button labeled Modify.
- If you're trying to cancel an existing share, answer Yes; otherwise, answer No.
- Using the Share Name field, find the share you'd like manage.
- You must be listed as a billing or technical contact on the share before you can request changes.
- Fill out the required and optional fields on the form:
- Share Size (in multiples of 50 GB)
- Additional comments
- Select Order Now.
- Billing and refunds for changes to your share are pro-rated monthly, including the full month for which the change was requested.
- Once your request has been completed by the Austin Disk team, you will receive an email notification.
Note: Some fields cannot be changed from within this form:
- Share Name
- 10-digit financial account number
- Department code
- Billing Contact EID
- Two EIDs for technical contacts
- Technical contact email address (used for technical announcements)
- Active Directory Group
To request changes these fields, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: It may take up to 5 business days to process the request in order to allocate sufficient storage.