This site requires JavaScript to be enabled
Welcome Guest|
Recent searches

How do I request Managed Server Support service?

Number of views : 8
Article Number : KB0016233
Published on : 2020-02-10
Last modified : 2020-02-10 23:29:29
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help

There are several ways for current or potential customers to request Managed Server Support service:

  • Send an email to (preferred)
  • Submit a request online using the MSS Form
  • Contact the UT Service Desk at 512-475-9400 (please inform the call center you are either a new or potential MSS customer.)


Be sure to provide your name, department, and the preferred way to contact you.  If an existing customer, state  your host / server name(s), and the service request or incident you are reporting.




Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.