ServiceNow Agile Methodology
Number of views : 5
Article Number : KB0014901
Published on : 2021-05-04
Last modified : 2021-05-04 14:43:18
Knowledge Base : ServiceNow - Public Self Help
The ServiceNow team is using Agile methodology to make any developmental changes to the ServiceNow platform.
- We consolidate two weeks of defined and approved work in our backlog and put it into a sprint, according to what we can accomplish with our resources during that time.
- Steps in a sprint:
- we develop the fix, new functionality, or enhancement in the “dev environment”
- we push new functionality to the “QA environment” for internal testing, and then external testing with customer within the two week sprint window
- when approved, we push to production on the last day of the release (see below)
- We consolidate two sprints into a release. At the end of the release, every four weeks, we push everything we developed during that four weeks to production.
Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.