Service Catalog Request Management Quick Reference Guide
A quick reference guide for Request Submission and Request Fulfillment in ServiceNow. This includes quick tips for requesting various services offered in our catalog.
- Go to UT ServiceNow at https://ut.service-now.com/utss
- Navigate to the service page using search or via categories
- Use Request buttons to access request form
- Complete all required fields (marked with *)
- Select Order Now or Add to Cart > Continue Shopping to add more request items to cart
Once the order has been placed, a confirmation email will be sent. Status of your Request can be viewed on the UT ServiceNow website under My Open Tickets.
- Members of an Assignment Group will get an email notification of the Task visible in My Groups Work
- Assign the Task to an individual; it will then be visible in Service Catalog > My Work module
- Open the Task record and review the work to be completed
- Assign the Task and set state to Work in Progress or Pending
- Keep track of progress in Work Notes as the Task is fulfilled
- Once the Task is complete, select Close Task
When all Tasks have been completed & closed, the Request status will be updated to Closed Complete and the customer will receive notification.