Connecting to ResNet: Windows
Number of views : 34
Article Number : KB0014145
Published on : 2021-12-03
Last modified : 2021-12-03 19:48:17
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help
Register your device (required):
- Disable Wi-Fi temporarily on your device to ensure you are configuring the wired connection.
- Plug your device into an Ethernet port using an Ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser and type “http://register.network.utexas.edu” in the address bar and hit Enter. You will be automatically redirected to the UTLogin page. Note: your browser may display a security warning or a certificate error as the result of web redirect, please ignore the warning and proceed to the redirected site (network.utexas.edu).
- Follow instructions to register your device.
- You may need to re-enable Wi-Fi on your device if you plan to disconnect from wired.
Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.