Finding and Requesting Service Catalog items
Number of views : 2
Article Number : KB0014132
Published on : 2019-01-12
Last modified : 2020-05-06 21:51:28
Knowledge Base : ServiceNow - Public Self Help
To find and request an item using the ServiceNow Service Catalog:
Log in to UT ServiceNow at http://ut.service-now.com/utss
- Navigate to the service page using global search in center, or through the Service Catalog
- If using the Service Catalog, select IT Services on the left
- Select the Category to view a list of related services
- Select a Subcategory to view all available service offerings
- Select a Service Offering
- Use the Request button to access the request form for a service offering
- Complete all mandatory fields marked with *
- Select Submit Request when you are finished filling out the request from.
- You will receive a confirmation message with your Request number and status.
- Click My Tickets to view the status of your Request under My Open Tickets
Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.