How to set up your Microsoft 365 email using macOS Mail.app
Number of views : 17
Article Number : KB0013119
Published on : 2022-01-20
Last modified : 2022-01-20 00:21:51
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help
Although we recommend using Outlook for Mac, you can use the macOS native tools (Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Reminders, and Notes), to access your Microsoft 365 account. To do so, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the Apple logo in the upper right corner of the menu bar.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click on the Internet Accounts icon.
- Click Microsoft Exchange and enter the following:
- Name: this will be the name that recipients will see
- Email Address: your Office 365 email address
- Click the Sign In button, then click it again in the dialog box that pops up.
- Log in with your EID and password as you would in a browser, including Duo.
- Choose which apps you would like to use, then click the Done button.
- Verify by opening the respective programs.
Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.