Number of views : 3
Article Number : KB0012873
Published on : 2022-08-05
Last modified : 2022-08-05 18:14:01
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help
All customers implicitly acknowledge the ITS Database SLA (Service Level Agreement) when they solicit ITS Database Services. Below are key elements in the SLA that the customer is responsible for:
- Providing accurate Customer contact information and accurate information about the database and application when requesting the creation of a new database.
- Maintaining and updating Customer contact information using the ITS Database Owner Report Tool in a timely manner when information changes.
- Customers are responsible for creating and maintaining a set of testing use cases that will be used by the customer to perform acceptance testing when the ITS Database Team is testing database version upgrades, hardware migrations, etc.
- Please review the Database Upgrade - Customer Testing Plan documentation.
- Customers implicitly acknowledge that they understand and agree to these testing requirements when they solicit ITS Database services.
- Performing application testing with the Customer's testing use cases after all database patches, upgrades, and changes in a timely manner.
- Reviewing, on an annual basis, and adhering to all ISO security policies, including Information Resources Use and Security Policy, Minimum Security Standards for Application Development and Administration, and Secure Web Application Coding Guidelines.
Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.