This site requires JavaScript to be enabled
Welcome Guest|
Recent searches

Lost or Stolen ID Cards

Number of views : 0
Article Number : KB0012303
Published on : 2017-11-13
Last modified : 2017-11-13 19:14:07
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help

If you lose your university ID card, or have it stolen, do not rely on your Virtual ID Card as a replacement. You should report your university ID card as missing IMMEDIATELY so that it can be deactivated. To report a missing ID card:

  • UT ID Center
    FAC 102 (Mail code: G9806)
    P.O. Box 7407
    Austin, TX 78713-7407

After deactivating your university ID card, you must come to the ID Center to reactivate the card if it is found, or to replace it with a new ID card. The ID Center requires photo identification (driver's license, passport, or government issued ID) to reactivate or replace your card, and a $10 fee is charged.




Permalink: /utss/

Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.