Scan to Email
Scan to Email may look different for different models
- Place the document on the scanner bed or insert face up into the top feeder.
- On the left side of the scanner use your UT ID to access the scanner.
- Press the Home button then select Scanner on the touch screen.
- Make sure To is selected, then press Manual Entry.
- Enter your email address or the email address of the scan recipient. Then press OK.
- Place your original either through the top-auto feed (for regular paper) or the lift-up deck (for thick items, photos, books).
- Press the Start button (the Start button will have a blue light if ready to copy, if not contact a lab proctor)
- To send another page to the same email address, insert another original within 60 seconds after the first scan and press Start. If you have finished scanning, press #.
- After scan is complete, press the F5 or Other Functions button to return to the Print window.
- Here you can check your current balance and Logout.
- Don’t forget to remove any original documents.
Note: White Pages can be used to search for the email address' of recipients in not known. On the Ready screen in Step 4 select the Search Dest. button. Next go to White Pages, then E-Mail Address. Once you have entered the search criteria select Start Search. After the e-mail address has been located select it and press OK.