UT Print >
Removing Old ITS Print Drivers from a Personal Computer
Number of views : 7
Article Number : KB0012287
Published on : 2023-04-05
Last modified : 2023-04-05 16:47:33
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help
Before you install the new UTprint drivers you should uninstall any old Pharos print drivers on your machine.
Windows XP or earlier
- Click on the Start Menu in the bottom-left corner and select All Program > Pharos.
- Find the Uninstall Pharos program in the Pharos folder.
- Run the Uninstall Pharos and follow all prompts until the uninstall process is complete.
- Click on the Start Menu and choose the Control Panel.
- Click on Add/Remove Programs section.
- Find "Pharos" on the list and right-click the name and choose Uninstall/Change.
- Follow the Uninstall prompts until the process is complete.
- In the finder, choose Go to Folder… from the Go menu.
- Type /Library/Application Support/Pharos/Utilities and click the Go button.
- Double-click the application named Uninstaller.
- In the Component Selection window click the checkboxes for both Pharos Notify and Pharos Popup and click Continue.
- In the Component Summary window, click Continue.
- When the uninstaller is complete, click Done.
Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.