Updating Standard Messages
There are a number of pre-defined messages that can be sent to subscribers. To edit these messages:
- Log on to UT Lists and select your list from the My Lists option.
- Select the Admin link from the left hand menu.
- Hover over Edit List Config and select the Message Templates option.
- Select Edit next to the message you want to modify.
- Change the message as desired, then click Save when you are done.
Messages in UT Lists use the TT2 template format. For detailed documentation on TT2 syntax, visit the Template Toolkit website. For more information on how TT2 is used in UT Lists and how to edit it, refer to the Template File Format documentation on the Sympa website.
Note: Some TT2 features documented in the referenced pages may be disabled or unavailable in the UT Lists environment for security or implementation reasons.