Controlling Access to Subscription Information
Sympa protects the email addresses of your list subscribers from being harvested by malicious automated techniques. However, as a list owner, you may want to provide additional protection for your subscriber's privacy by making the subscriber list viewable only by owners and subscribers.
To change access to subscription information:
- Log on to UT Lists and select your list from the My Lists option.
- Select Admin from the left hand menu
- Hover over Edit List Config, then select Privileges.
- In the Who can view list information field, select the appropriate option:
- Restricted to subscribers - silent rejection otherwise: Only list subscribers can see information; otherwise, user won't be notified of list existence.
- For anyone - Allows anyone to see list subscribers.
- Restricted to subscribers - Only allows individuals who are subscribers to the list to see other subscribers.