Adding a Group
- As a space admin, in your space, click on Space Tools in the bottom left corner of the screen > Custom Space User Management.
- Select Create New Group and type the name of the group (it will automatically add your space key followed by the name, your new group name will look like this spacekey-groupname).
- Add users (using their EID) in the text box below, multiple users can be entered in a comma-separated list.
- Click submit and your group will be added to the Groups list on the right.
Deleting a Group
- As a space admin, in your space, click on Space Tools > Custom Space User Management.
- Click on the group name in the left column.
- On the right, in the section labeled Edit Group < Group Name >, Click Delete Group and click Okay on the pop up window.
Group permissions can be edited by the same means used to edit user permissions Space Tools > Permissions. Groups that you have permission to edit will appear at the top of the page under the Groups section.