Adding a Group
- As a space admin, in your space, click on (Space Tools or Browse > Manage Users/Groups.
- In the grey box in the center of the page, type the name of the group (it will automatically prepend your space key followed by the name).
- Add users (using their EID) in the text box below, multiple users can be entered in a comma-separated list.
- Click submit and your group will be added to the < Space Name > Groups list above.
Deleting a Group
- As a space admin, in your space, click on (Space Tools or Browse) > Manage Users/Groups.
- Click on the group name in the < Space Name > Groups.
- On the right, in the section labeled Edit Group < Group Name >, Click Delete Group and click Okay on the pop up window.
Group permissions can be edited by the same means used to edit user permissions ((Space Tools or Browse) > Permissions) or from the Add-on settings page ((Space Tools or Browse) > Manage Users/Groups > Edit Space Permissions). Both links lead to the same place. Groups that you have permission to edit will appear at the top of the page under the Groups section.