Creating a Personal Wiki for Individual Use
Number of views : 2
Article Number : KB0012155
Published on : 2018-12-14
Last modified : 2019-01-26 00:55:56
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help
Confluence refers to personal wikis as personal spaces. Faculty and staff can follow these steps to create a personal space:
- Go to Confluence and click Log In at the top of the page.
- Complete the login form using your UT EID credentials.
- Once logged in, click the person icon in far right of the wiki menu bar and select Add Personal Space....
- Click the Create button in the following window to see a minimal Home page.
- The Space Tools button at the bottom of the left side bar will let you see settings. Select Permissions in that menu.
- You will see a page listing you as the Space Admin with accompanying permissions. You can add permissions for other users with the Edit Permissions button. On the Anonymous Access portion of the page you may choose to allow View permission for anonymous (any user, logged in or not) users. Allowing any other anonymous access permissions is not allowed (as noted on the University Wiki Service SLO page).
- Your personal space is now available in the list of Favourite Spaces on the Dashboard and Space Directory pages and in the drop-down menu from the person icon in the wiki menu bar.
Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.