Getting started in Outlook Web App
- Visit Office365 and click 'Outlook Web App'
- Enter your UT EID and password
Accessing Your Mailbox Features
Click the Office 365 Menu button to access your Mail, Calendar, People, or Tasks.
- Create a new message.
- Use your Folders list to view messages in folders throughout your inbox.
- Use the search box to search your mail and contact folders.
- Use the Message Pane to quickly view email subject and sender information and a preview of the first part of a message.
- Use the Reading Pane to view selected messages.
- Use the Reply, Reply all, and Forward options to respond or forward a message.
- Create a new appointment.
- Use this calendar to easily change dates from one day to the next.
- Use the My Calendars navigation pane to view more than one calendar at a time.
- View selected calendars in the main pane.
- Select calendar view options to switch day, work week, week, and month views.
Shared Mailboxes and Calendars
Have More Questions?
For live-person tech support from a university representative contact the ITS Help Desk at (512) 475-9400 or send an email to the UT Service Desk.
For additional detailed tips, guides, and documentation from Microsoft Office 365 Technical Support visit Microsoft Office 365 Support.