This site requires JavaScript to be enabled
Welcome Guest|
Recent searches

Eligibility: I am a student at a school other than one in the UT System. Can I participate?

Number of views : 1
Article Number : KB0011529
Published on : 2019-07-22
Last modified : 2019-07-22 15:42:57
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help

The Microsoft Campus Agreement only covers institutions in The University of Texas System. Your school may have a similar or equivalent agreement in place with Microsoft or another vendor. Please check with your school's information technology department for more information.

Microsoft does also provide many of their popular consumer products at academic prices, and offers various volume licensing programs geared toward smaller educational institutions. Please see the Microsoft Education Site for more information.




Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.