Requesting a Departmental Share
Number of views : 2
Article Number : KB0011238
Published on : 2019-01-17
Last modified : 2019-01-26 00:55:42
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help
To request a new departmental share, navigate to the Austin Disk service page and select Request
- Select the radio button labeled New.
- Fill out the required and optional fields on the form:
- Share Name
- Share Size (in multiples of 50 GB)
- 10-digit financial account number
- Department code
- Billing Contact EID
- Two EIDs for technical contacts
- Technical contact email address (used for technical announcements)
- Active Directory Group
- Select Order Now.
- Once your request has been completed by the Austin Disk team, you will receive an email notification.
Note: It may take up to 5 business days to process the request in order to allocate sufficient storage.
Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.