This site requires JavaScript to be enabled
Recent searches

What should I do if my door alarm is buzzing?

Number of views : 3
Article Number : KB0011112
Published on : 2017-01-31
Last modified : 2019-01-26 00:55:51
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help

If an alarmed door remains open for too long or does not close completely, a local buzzer will sound and an alarm signal will be sent to the University Police Department (UTPD).


Close the door to silence the buzzer, then call UTPD at (512) 471-4441. You will be asked for your name and Personal Identification Code (PIC).




Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.