This site requires JavaScript to be enabled
Recent searches

What should I do if my campus security system is malfunctioning?

Number of views : 9
Article Number : KB0011110
Published on : 2017-01-31
Last modified : 2019-01-26 00:55:58
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help

If your alarm is sounding and it is a false alarm, call the UT Police Department at (512) 471-4441 immediately. You will be asked your name and your secret code (if you do not have one, see your supervisor).


Once the UT Police department is aware of the false alarm, or if your system is malfunctioning but not generating false alarms, contact Campus Security Systems at (512) 471-6131 or send an email to




Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.