This site requires JavaScript to be enabled
Recent searches

What do I do if I lose my proximity card?

Number of views : 20
Article Number : KB0011106
Published on : 2017-01-31
Last modified : 2019-01-26 00:55:38
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help

Note: If you have proximity card access to a highly secured area, please notify UTPD at 512- 471-4441 immediately.

If you lose your proximity card, please follow the instructions on the Lost/Stolen ID Deactivation page (UT EID Required) to report the lost/stolen proximity card and to reactivate your card or obtain a new one.

Access permissions should transfer to new cards automatically. Contact your Department Badge Administrator with the areas you need access to if the permissions did not transfer correctly.




Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.