Adding Users to a Project
Users are not directly associated with a Project in WorldSpace. Instead, individual users must be added to a Group at the Organization level. Groups are then added to a Project granting view access to all Group Members. Groups are used for no other purpose than to give access to a Project
Note: Do NOT add users as Organization Administrators or Project Administrators unless they have permission to modify the scan settings.
Users must log in at least once to WorldSpace to be added to a Group. Individual users must be added to a Group at the Organization level, which is then added to a Project.
Creating a Group
Once a user has logged into WorldSpace at least once, you will be able to add them to a Group.
- On the Welcome to WorldSpace or Home page, go to any Project in the appropriate Organization
- Under the Settings menu, select Organization
- Click Groups
- Click Create group
- Complete the form: Group name: something to identify the team responsible for the site, Type: Guest
- Click Add
- Select the EIDs for Group Members from the Add Members modal
- Click Add to close the Add Members modal
- Click Create
Adding Groups to a Project
- On the Welcome to WorldSpace or Home page, go to the appropriate Project
- Under the Settings menu, select Project
- Click Users
- Select the appropriate group from the Suggestions menu
- Click Add Groups