SPSS Statistics for Windows and Macintosh
Must be purchased from Software Distribution and Sales through TXShop.
Note: You will need a UT EID to use TXShop.
UT Austin, UT Dallas, UT Tyler, UT Health Center Tyler, UT SW Medical Center, UT Health Science Center San Antonio and UT Health Science Center Houston: Students, Faculty, Staff, Departments
Following campuses are NOT covered under the UT Austin IBM SPSS License Structure: UT Arlington, UT El Paso, UT Permian Basin, UT Rio Grande Valley, UT Medical Branch, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT San Antonio. Please contact the SPSS License Administrator for your campus.
** Fee is subject to change each Fiscal Year during annual renewal**
Desktop/Single User License
- $285 - Annual License Fee for SPSS Campus Edition Premium (Windows Base System, Advanced, Regression, Custom Tables, Forecasting, Categories, Data Preparation, Missing Values Analysis, Decision Trees, Decision Marketing, Complex Samples, Conjoint, Neural Networks, Bootstrapping, Categories, Exact Tests, Visualization Designer and Sample Power)
Concurrent User License (Please contact SDS through the UT Service Desk to purchase)
- $400 - Annual License Fee for SPSS Campus Edition Premium (Windows Base System, Advanced, Regression, Custom Tables, Forecasting, Categories, Data Preparation, Missing Values Analysis, Decision Trees, Decision Marketing, Complex Samples, Conjoint, Neural Networks, Bootstrapping, Categories, Exact Tests, Visualization Designer and Sample Power)
Annual License Fees for Add-on Modules (The following modules are ONLY available as add-ons to the SPSS for Windows base license)
- Licensing is annual licensing as negotiated by UT Austin through a Consortium Agreement between UT Austin and IBM Inc.
- License fees grant you the legal right to use the software on one computer for the current fiscal year (September 1 - August 31) and must be renewed annually. License fees are NOT prorated under any circumstances.
- Licenses acquired through this agreement have the ability to be moved to new machines for no additional fee and are eligible for free upgrades.
- Usage must fall under teaching and non-commercial academic research. Purchaser and End-User agree to terms and conditions of the licensing with IBM Inc. You may reference the End User License Agreement online.
- All transactions on TXShop are FINAL.
- In order to purchase SPSS add-on modules you must purchase an annual SPSS Campus Edition Premium license through the UT Austin IBM SPSS Licensing Structure.
- Add-on orders MAY require 3-4 weeks for processing.
- For more information on buying online, please see the Software and Data Distribution Self Help.