FRMS Transfers and Departmental Routing

Why did my FRMS Transfer document route to a desk that is not in my departmental routing?

Depending on the type of accounts involved, a transfer  document may need to route to the Budget Office, Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP), the Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) team in Accounting and Financial Management, or the Plant Funds team in Accounting and Financial Management for approval before the document is final approved. Processing office approval will follow all required departmental and dean/vp approvals.